Hello, everyone!

How was your snowy weekend? I think that Punxsutawney groundhog was wrong... :( I'm so ready for Spring!

It's Carnival in BR but since this is not a big deal in US, the work week starts with lots to do. But if you behave during the week and do your work, I can give you some tips where you can have fun and be the bad girl / bad boy for the weekend... :)

Quebec, Canada: Starting Friday - Chantez-vous bien chez nous Festival.
Nashville, TN, USA: Tory Bailey and Justin David show for the Forget-me-not Music Series to benefit the Nashville chapter of the Alzheimer's Association.
Memphis, TN, USA: The 2007 International Folk Alliance Conference with lots of shows and other activities.
Everywhere, BR: CARNAVAL!!

Of course, there is a long list of great shows and events going on. And I know some of you will enjoy these festivals over the weekend. I'll be traveling to the opposite direction though. So, please, take pictures and tell me everything later!

Have a great week!

Bengal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment