News

Dear all:

I'm back from my trip to Quebec and with much to tell. Chants de Vielles festival this year surprised me with its increase in the size and quality. The organizers are doing a nice job and surely attracting more and more audience each year.

While out there, I had the opportunity to meet with my dear friend Benoit Bourque and learn about his new projects coming up. I'll be sharing this and more with you all, soon... I also had a great time enjoying the company of many of these Quebecois talents at a local pub, and I thank my friend Gaétan Morissette for the invitation!

Keep an eye for my new interview, this time with talented artist Eric Beaudry that talks about his projects with De Temps Antan and also with his brother Simon Beaudry.

Cheers,

Bengal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment