Hi All,

I'm writing to let you know that I have a space in a dance show for two full time girls and a boy from now or as soon as possible until May of 2009.

The show is based in Tenerife, Spain, The Canary Islands. There are only five by 40 minute performances a week in total.

Apartment accommodation is paid for by the company Nekoartishow and each dancer has their own room. It is situated in the centre of Los Cristianos about 2 mins walk to the beach and close to all local shops & amenities.

THE REST OF YOUR TIME IS FREE TIME.

For example myself and Sean Kelliher, have taken advantage by attending Spanish classes since July. It has been an absolutely phenomenal way of learning a new language and getting to practice it on a daily basis.

I have set up a dance school out here. I have use of my own studio, so if a dancer needs to practice for competition or other, there is no problem with facilities!

If you are interested or know of anyone that might be. Please email me:
davidjames4u at yahoo.com and I will get back to you immediately.

In the meantime I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and splendid 2009.

Regards,

David Moore
TCRG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment