Night, everyone!

I was able to watch just part of the Grammys 2007 tonight but I enjoyed the results although Sergio Mendes didn't win the award for Timeless. All the final results on the awards will be everywhere tomorrow.

I learned to appreciate more the country music after I moved to Nashville and I'm very happy that tonight was Dixie Chicks night. Did you know that they are the highest selling female group in any genre? I didn't know that. According to many sources, they hold the distinction of being the only country group in history and the only female group of any genre to earn back-to-back Diamond Awards signifying 10 million in record sales! If you want to know more about them, check their official website or other interesting links at the wikipedia.

Bengal,
in need of another weekend...
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment