Hello, everyone!

And thanks, Liz and Sue, for your review on the new Le Vent du Nord's show. I couldn't make it because I was involved in another project. Although, as my dear friend Pelletier, I believe it would take me a while to pass the absence of Benoit Bourque in the band. Meanwhile, I noticed that the "Maine Connection" (Liz and Sue) didn't comment the band's song list... Yes, Liz and Sue managed to get the band's song list for that show! It has the name of many new tunes that the eager fans might be very curious about, since the new album won't be in the market till next October (according to Olivier Demers).

For this reason, I'll complete the information shared adding the full list here... (I'll check the French grammar and accents as soon as I have access to my office's computer, so I'm sorry for any mistakes/typos right now)

Les Amants Du Saint-Laurant
Montmagny
Rosette
Heure Bleue
Cre Mardi
Vive L'amour
Vieux Cheval
Mariage
Moines
Larmes
Poilus
Traversée
Le Bon Buveur
Poirier
Piastres

Encore:

Au Bord de la Fontaine
De la Chambre a la Cuisine


You all have a great week ahead!
Bengal.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    How did they get the song list?
    Anonymous said...
    I stole it!!! :) hahaha

    ~Liz~
    Anonymous said...
    Fantastic! How did you do??
    Bengal said...
    Ah... that's their secret! :) But let's see how they succede in the next show... Maybe it was just the beginner's luck... right, Liz? LOL! Bengal.

Post a Comment