Are you all ready for one of the best festivals in Quebec??

The list of guests this year is great and it counts with many of my favorites: Bernard Simard, Natalie MacMaster, The McDades, La Ratoureuse, Bruno Kowalczyk and Le Vent du Nord.

I know many of you are asking now about my interest in Bruno Kowalczyk. Well, when my friend Teresa grabbed me to participate in these harmonica lessons and I had no scape, I started to go after the tunes of my interest. Bruno's work brings Poland, Ireland, France and Quebec together. It's surprising, creative and fun... Believe me, you will love it!

Memoire et Racines Festival: It will take place on July 23rd till 27th (next weekend) in Joliette, PQ, Canada.

Local:
Saint-Jean-Bosco Park
249, chemin du Golf
Saint-Charles-Borromée (Joliette)
J6E 8L1

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm ready!! Liz and I will be there along with many of our friends from Quebec and the US. It's sure to be a good time!! Will let you know all about it when I get back!!
    Sue
    Bangor, Maine

Post a Comment